Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged Part two

"....and then there's the second time."
(Mr Secreteer, 2009)

Tagged by Mrs Besut.

This is the itunes/ WMP tag. Put it on shuffle. With every new question play the next song. The title is written down. The comment is written afterwards. No tricks. No gimmicks.

1. If someone says "will you marry me", you say:
~Warisan wanita terakhir by Teacher's Pet~
(Alhamdulillah. I'll be a good husband too. "Untukmu akan ku semaikan...")

2. How yould you describe yourself?
~Better Man by Robbie Williams~
(Yeah. I'm pretty progressive)

3. What do you like in a girl/boy:
~What About Now by Daughtry~
(She's aware of the direction she's currently taking)

4. How do you feel today?
~Chiquitita by ABBA~
(Chiquitita means "little girl". I feel like it's time for me to find a "chiquitita" of my own)

5. What is your life's purpose?
~Cinta di Akihir Garisan by Nora, Ziana, Ning, Dessy~
(Yeah, to find true love. Spiritually and Physically)

6. What is your motto?
~Hanya Satu Persinggahan by Rahmat Ekamatra~
(Yeah. Life is short. Live it)

7. What do your friends think of you?
~Sejati by Wings~
(Yeah. I try to be a true friend always. Rakan sejati)

8. What do you think of your parents?
~Do It Again by Steely Dan~
(errr....still open to interpretation)

9. What do you think about very often?
~Read My Mind by The Killers~
(Yeah. Whether people can read my mind, or am I such a poker face?)

10. What is a good advice for you?
~The Road to Mandalay by Robbie Williams~
(the video is about robbing a truck. So no robbing a truck for me)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
~Money, money, money by ABBA~
(Best friend mata duitan. haha. No lah. No best friend)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
~Misteri Mimpi Syakila by Wings~
(Yeah. She's mysterious and I dream about her sometimes)

13. What is your life story?
~Somebody Told Me by The Killers~
(Somebody told me my life story is pretty happenning. But thats what they all say)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
~When You Were Young by The Killers~
(I want to be what I wanted to be when I was young. That's true)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
~Human by the Killers~
(Yeah. She's beautiful, and she is human. I am human as well, and we make mistakes)

16. What will you dance at your wedding?
~Nemo by Nightwish~
(Yeah. Dance the ancient Nemo Dance haha)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
~Come On Feel the Noise by Quiet Riot~
(Yeah. To break the silence and keep people from crying)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
~Hapus aku by Nidji~
(Yeah, I like Nidji hahaha. And I'm in love with this song)

19. What is your biggest fear?
~Cemetary Gates by Pantera~
(Yeah. Cemetaries freak me out sometimes. Especially those with big creepy gates)

20. What is your biggest secret?
~Hangar 18 by Megadeth~
(Yup. I know a lot of alien secrets. I won't tell you)

21. What do you think of your friends?
~Honey Honey by ABBA~

(Haha. They all bring some excitement to my life. Like in this song)

22. What did you do last night?
~Halaman Asmara by Awie and Ziana~
(Haha..That's a coincidence =p)

23. How would you describe your mom?
~Thank You For the Music by ABBA~
(Haha. Yeah mom. Thank you for the music. I'll carry the tunes you play forever)

24. What do people assume when they first look at you?
~Gears of War by Megadeth~
(Yep. I'm a man that won't give up in a 'war'. Haha)

25. Will I have a happy life?
~Voulez Vouz by ABBA~
(Voulez vouz means 'do you want'. Yeah I do want a happy life. InsyaAllah I'll get it)


I'm tagging:
Mr Russia
Mr Armenia
Mr Sg Petani
Ms Kota Bharu
Ms Village

"Playtime's over. For now"

No comments: