Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rebellious

Do we realise that we always seem to be a rebel of the system. Or rather, we like to be a rebel of the system. Well, maybe not all of us, but it kind of happens to me, and I don't really know why.

Nak kata cool jadi rebel, tak gak. But not being a rebel pon tak cool gak. Jadi YES MAN je. Camtu ke?

Honestly, I'm still trying to find the reason why am I so rebellious. Or rather, why I tend to be rebellious. Take for example, the Goverment. Semua government buat semua tak kena. Ni tak kena. Itu tak kena. So kira rebellious la kan. Tak support langsung apa Govt buat. Tapi kalau tak buat pon tak suka gk. Lets say the Govt buat public transport. Kalau tak buat pon complain. Tapi kalau buat pon complain juga.

Other issues? What about parents. Now, my relation with my parents are a lot better. I used to not listen to what they say when I was younger. Diorang kata study, aku main. Diorang kata main, aku tanak main. Diorang suruh makan, aku tanak makan. etc2. Bapak aku suruh studi, aku tanak studi. Bapak aku suruh solat, aku ponteng. (Ya Allah, jahat nya aku ni). Like dat la. Why am I so rebellious haa?

So there goes. I'm always an outsider to the system. Always doing the opposite thing. But if you think about it, people who are rebellious might have a point after all. I mean, it's not like they don't think. Say for example, students who rebel against what the govt does. They are students, and they are educated, therefore they think and have the ability to be critical. Even parents are rebellious. Professional, working people. So we can't say that people who rebel are dumb and stupid right?

Well, apape pun, I always have a resolution that rebelling has its ways, adab, and has its limits. Not being extreme is the best way to do anything, and in this case it holds true as well.

Anyway, these are just ramblings of the night.

No comments: