Wednesday, January 7, 2009

'Professional" Love notes

*This is pretty playful. I hope you will bear with it hehe. *

Imagine a time when you were in school, be it in a co-ed school or a single gender school. Have you ever gotten a love note from someone?? Heheh. Sometimes don't you think that love notes are a little bit templated, and we tend to say things that we can find on another 100 love notes. Maybe you had seen a love note like this:

"Hi awak. Saya rindu lahh.. Nak jumpa tak??"

or perhaps maybe:

"Awak tau, semalam saya mimpi pasal awak" (Yuxxx)
(last night I had a dream about you...)

Aiya. Don't you think it's a little bit boring. Sometimes it seems that what we find written on love notes in school is kind of the same in every love note. Is there a standard to comply to or something??? So in this night of boredom, I was thinking of ways to 'spice up' our love notes, or maybe have some crazy ideas of what love notes might be like.

For example, imagine a really dramatic, over emphasized love note. It might look something like this:

"Hey s*y**g...I miss u lahh. Everytime I want to see you my heart pounding like crazy lah. My palms start getting sweaty lah. I really miss u lah. Want to jumpa ke?? Jom lah"

Well, it can get worse. After all, humans are good at romanticising things. This might be okay for some 'experienced' people. What about we consider the 'sastera' side of love notes. 'Sastera' notes might look like this:

"Di kala senja tatkala kita berjumpa kelak, akan aku semaikan satu perasaan sayang kepadamu, dan hanya untuk kamu cintaku itu. Percayalah, tiada yang lain dari mu. "

haha. This might be the most ideal kind of notes for BM teachers. Its a good thing they never show their romantic side. Or else it may seem like the above. (Yuckssss). Haha.

Have you ever considered love notes which have monetary value in it? It may be ones you see bankers giving their loved ones. It may look something like this:

"I love you, more than all the money in this bank. More than what money can buy. Even if I was to choose between a Mercedes and you, I would choose you. (Except of course, the E270). Oh I love you, with all my heart, and I promise I will shower my worth of savings on you, and you alone."

Haha. Sounds more like an auction than a love note. What about a lawyer's/judge's love note?? All in the name of the law. It may look something like this:

"What I tell you here is the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth. I love you, even if I have to face the electric chair if I do. The law cannot take us apart. If I'd have to sentence 100 men to jail to get your heart, I will. Trust me, I have no alibis."

Haha. Even judges/ lawyers have their romantic side right. Hehe. What about an engineer's love note?? It may look somthing like this:

"Oh love,our love is like connecting the LEDs of the veroboard. When it connects, it lights up, and nothing can go wrong (except of course, short circuits and such). Everytime I see you my LED turns red, and when you are gone, its like the batery runs dead. Oh love, you are the wire in my circuit"

Or something like that. It can get worse, trust me. After all, behind all the shady glasses and large calculators, engineers sure have a romantic side to them as well.

Haha.What about a pharmacist's love note might look like? All in finding the right potions. It can look something like this:

"You need a medicine, a love medicine, and in this pharmacy I will find one, whether generic or not, because I am so in love with you, but you don't seem to care."

Wow. And to think love potions do not exist. Watch out people, the pharmacy is more than what it seems. huhu. Ever thought about a painter's love note? All about the colour. Might be something like this:

"Please love, everytime I see you talk to another man, green starts covering me. But when you talk only to me, I can feel the yellow sinking in. When I look into your eyes, the calmness of blue will cover me. But when you make me mad, pitch dark redness I see."

Huhu. And still, there are millions of "professional" love notes that can be thought off. It goes to show that when some 'spicing up' is needed, be "professional". Trust me, its a lot more honest than the same old thing.

As an endnote, I give you something to ponder upon. What about a Prime Minister's love note??

~~"Tak paaa...saya tetap sayangggg =p" ~~




1 comment:

amirahmohammadzaki said...

wonder how urs would sounds like??