Saturday, February 21, 2009

Secreteering : Where I stand..

Okay the title is a bit dramatic i know. Haha.

I've been writing for a while now, and I never really thought I could last this long. It was a good challenge, and I hope I can keep it up.

Since I will going away in a few days time, I wanted to write something totally pointless for once, straying away from the usual serious tempo of my posts..

Oh yes, my posts are always serious. I write them, re-read them and I realize. I am a serious person haha. (Ye ke??). Well, some people tell me so. They say I am pretty serious when putting down what I think, or how I view things.

And I had never realized it til now. I take it as a compliment though. Feels good to get to know myself bit by bit. I am a mystery, even to myself sometimes.

And I will keep being so. After all, my name is Mr Secreteer, and that's just what I do.

A reason of not putting forth who I am : I want my writing to do the talking, and not the person behind it. Coz it doesn't matter who I am, if I have a point, then whoever I am wouldn't change that.

Same like you. If you've got a point, even if you're just an indifferent observer, you've still got a point.

So far, I had been secreteering from home, since I started this. I had seen stuff that happens around here, and therefore I share it, because I think it's meant to be shared.

In a few days time, I will be secreteering at a new place, in a new time zone, and in a new environment with a lot of new people. And by doing this, I hope it will keep the longevity of 'Mr Secreteer' the blog. Mr Secreteer, the virtual character.

So where do I stand? Definitely still standing and will be for quite a while. As long as there are things to see and things to say, people to observe and reminders to be made, Mr Secreteer will keep standing tall.

okay2. Tempo's getting serious. Going off now. See ya in the new timezone. Ciao....

No comments: