Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good things come...

Yeah, you guessed it right. Good things come to those who wait. It's really along the lines of 'Patience is a virtue', and 'Sabar itu separuh daripada iman'.

In recent weeks, I am had been tried and tested with situations that are always, always against me. And believe me, it's realy unnerving. There are some times when I just feel like cracking and going in the middle of Adelaide Racecourse and shouting out loud.

But i didn't. And i am glad that I am better than that.

Coz i'll be shouting, but to who? Who will hear me shout? Who wants to anyway?

Life's got problems and we deal with it. We solve it. There's no other way. (DOT)

But really, I can't be blamed for my sudden impulsive bursts of anger (God Forbid it to happen). Coz in the first place, I was landed in this situation by a (friend??) of mine. Goes to show just how far a bad deed can go. Goes to show how fast a friend can turn into foe.

Goes to show just how many faces a man can have, if, it is a 'man' i'm talking about.

Well, whatever it is, in the end, good things come to those who wait. (Wait and do something, that is.). God, please give me patience..

..and please give 'him' what he deserves. Aminn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...going in the middle of Adelaide Racecourse and shouting out loud."

now xleh la...they still havent finished the construction for clipsal...many workers there now, and they might call the police if u just go and shout ur heart out.. =D =P

Haneesa said...

hopefully he gets what he deserves, Amin. dia tak sedar ke doa orang teraniaya itu makbul? haih laa.

sile bersabar.