Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cure...

I need a cure...I have a disease..

I need a cure for sleep. I am always tired and always falling asleep at important places. Luckily I am not a Super-Important man (I am quite important ok =p), like the pres of MASCA or UMNO or LSS or whatever. Coz I will surely tend to fall asleep at those long-drawn meetings, even if they are fun filled and not boring.

I hate it when I sleep in lectures..trust me I try my best to stay awake but sometimes dreamland is just too appealing to let go.

I also need a cure for procrastination. (And I think I am not the only one =p)

I don't get it. Time and time again we always let free time fly by doing nothing important. And then we realise that it is not the best to do. Yet we do it time and time again....

Pharmacist!! cure please...(mata SinChan ) =D

Luckily I con't need a cure for the sense of timing. Not yet though' =p

I also need an emotional cure, I think...

Coz, well, I kind of feel like Hitler sometimes. Not that I don't have any guilt but it usually kicks in later when all is said and done. Luckily it doesn't happen when I start to regret things. I hope it never will...

Haha...looks like I have to see a pharmacist more often....Who can help?? =p

2 comments:

Asilah said...

u~
i'm a pharmacist-to-be... =P

want my help?? hahahhah

i myself need medicines/drugs...i haven't cured form my cough...it's been 1 month u know..haih~

Mr Secreteer said...

hehe. kesian. sejuk2 ni jaga diri ok. pakai tebal sikit. and laugh more. =) [It's the best medicine ok, ms pharmacist..]