Sunday, June 19, 2011

What we could have had

It was true, the lie that I told you

Twas a lie because you think I was lying,

But twas the truth because it came straight from within.

A truth is a lie when you don't believe it. 

A lie is the truth when you accept it. 

So don't believe in the truths or lies,

Rather listen to what you yourself tell you

Look at the signs with the eye of your intuition.

And though you have two eyes to see, 

Look at me with the third eye you've been given: Your heart

Your heart will tell you if I'm lying or fibbing,

Or if I'm telling the truest confines of within me.

For if you don't,

You will not understand.

That what we could have had was beautiful.

It was a life I never thought I would have,

To be in presence of something so true,

Was worth living a lie worth a thousand fibs, 

Fact is we are all living in our own lies,

The lies we tell ourselves everyday,

Are to keep us away from the hurt that lies inside,

But in the end, 

A lie is a lie even though we accept it,

So if ever you think I lied to you,

Just remember, you do it too. 

No comments: