Sunday, June 19, 2011

I have a problem

I have a problem, curiosity is the name


I know curiosity kills the cat,


But is it too wrong to be the cat who gets killed every time?


For if I had nine lives, I would have died more than I can think


For curiosity sparks my interest, 


The knowledge of trying it out, 


To quench the thirst of uncertainty, 


But Lo! Behold..


My curiosity comes with my interest,


When I lose interest in something, no amount of uncertainty can grab me back,


When passion is in question, curiosity kills me like a gun in the hot sun,


Passion, it's a whole new world. 


It's amazing to live under the influence of the drug we call passion,


Because passion, makes us curious all the time. 


And when the uncertainty becomes a sure thing, 


Oh! the feeling of discovery.


The joy of unearthing the mystery.


But! another problem.


With more solutions comes more problems. 


When more things are discovered, more uncertainties get uncovered. 


Hell, the solution to a mystery might be another mystery. 


So the endless search of a solution continues. 


And again, the endless thirst of curiosity continues. 


Passion and curiosity. It's a drug.


Just the right dose and you'll be fishing for answers.


Too much, and you'll be just another Puss in the boots who gets killed. 

No comments: