Saturday, October 3, 2009

Things I come up with...

Sometimes When I chat or call or say something, there are some things that come from me that I think are pretty cool, but I am always too daft to remember them. Therefore, it is my pleasure to write them here in order for me to remember always what I've said. The meanings, and significance, is solely up to interpretation.

1. Running away from Reality.

2. Victim of extreme Victimisation.

3. Impressions: The way we act, talk, write and walk.

4. The study of artifice and subterfuge, does not bging delight in the deception of people itself, but brings delight in the conscious ability of oneself to do so.

5. Talent is a tool.
6. Everyone hides behind a smile.

7. Equations are just instruments to make decisions.

8. Nobody really ever moves on. That's just life.

9. Be unfair because the world is not ideal? Or be fair because we want an ideal world?

....and there will be more. I'll keep on updating this thing... =)

1 comment:

NuR kHaiRunNiSa said...

i like this post!mintak izin tulis dlm buku sy..hehehe.

weeeeeee~
less than a minute, i found it!and yeah i'm really sure its u~
muaahahahaha=p