Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh decent woman....

Once I talked to a friend of mine and he was really into women.... Moreover, he was really into local (Australian) women. Asyik2 mata biru lah, rambut perang lah, hapa lah...

So one day, I decided to take a walk about Adelaide, to really see the local woman that he was talking about.

So I walked...and walked...

And you know what I see??

+Spaghetti strap
+Beer bellies
+Really ugly makeup
+People drunk out of their minds
+piercings here n there

...and there's more...

+women who use 'f**K' as a vocab. It's almost as if it's a whole new language..

+lesbians, kissing in public, or on the escalator (seriously, i almost puked...dhla tak lawa)

...so I was thinking to myself, over and over, mata biru? rambut perang?

ouh man, no wonder I was never interested in locals....

And as I went home from my little walkabout, I felt really thankful. Thankful that women from my country are better than that. I'm lucky to have met decent women in my life.

Women who are respectable. Who dress well. Who takes care of herself. Who doesn't abuse themselves.

Women who respect themselves. Women who are decent.

Women who speak English n Malay, and not 'fuck-language' 24 hours a day.

I'm thankful for religion. It gives control. It gives stability.

I'm thankful for good character. Women don't need ugly makeup to be beautiful. They just need good character.

I'm thankful to have met people like that. I wish they could stay...

No comments: