Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dear Friend, I wish u would understand

Dear Friend, I wish you would understand. 

I am not a bad person, and I know you are not as well. 

We used to be close, then one perception kills our friendship. 

Let me get this straight. 

I am not interested to hurt anyone u are close to. 

What happened was not solely my fault. 

I don't know whether you should forgive me or not, because I do not know what crime did I commit. 

But I hope you understand that I mean no harm 

You do bring happiness in my life, I mean every word of it. 

Don't misunderstand me. Of all people you should know better. You are generally misunderstood as well. 

I wish I can speak to you again. 

I hate perceptions.. Especially wrong ones. Not that I care about them. But I hate it when it kills friendship. 

I hate it that nowadays when I see you I feel uneasy to be myself. 

Unable to speak candidly as I can do before. 

I hate how uneasy we react to each other..

All because of what some people say? 

Dear friend.. Please understand. 

2 comments:

NuR kHaiRunNiSa said...

gaduh dgn sape ni..ayok ayok tatawuu..

cina mane slalu komen blog awk ni?hahaha :P

Mr Secreteer said...

haha ada lerr. lolz. cina tu syok kat saya tuh. =p