Saturday, November 14, 2009

"The Right Time"

There is a right time for everything. I have said this before and to serve this as an important reminder to myself, I will say it again.

There is a right time for everything:


I let my guard down and I lost my cool. I was to rushy, and I was persuing don't know what, at such incredible speed, that I start to not think anymore when I'm doing it. Fact is, everything has a right time, and never you forget that!. Forgetting this invaluable fact is a death blow to oneself, and any failure that results from this is a result of my own undoing. Its time to slow things down, and keep things comfortable, and then see what happens when we take our time in things. A lot of work is never enough, but the comfortable pace of work is another aspect altogether. Take it slow, slow and steady, and in the end there will be the Hikmah that comes with it.

Again, there is a right time for everything. Slow things down, and lets see what happens.

No comments: