Saturday, May 28, 2011

The time factor

We have 24 hours in a day. If we sleep for 8 hours tops, how many hours do we have left in a day?

That's right! 16. 16 friggin' hours. 

If you're reading this right now and you understand what I'm telling you, you'll be asking yourself this very question..

"What the hell did I waste my 16 hours of time on??"

Yeah I ask this to myself every day. But hey. Still, time is effectively wasted. Wasted I tell you.

Don't you think its amazing that you can age 16 hours every day but you have never done a damn thing?

If we calculate 20 years of lifetime, multiply the 16 hours we got in a day, take about 40% of it for work, we have the time it takes that we wasted.

I don't dare to get out the calculator. It would be a bit painful

But hey, humans are humans. 

The point is, time is invaluable. People say time is money. I dare say that time is greater than money

You can beg for a cent easily by the roadside.

You can never grab back the time you've lost.

My advice?

Face the facts. We procrastinate and we will continue doing so.

But we can still save the 16 hours we have left when we wake up tommorow. 

How bout it? Wannt give it a try?

No comments: